Pages

September 29, 2007

.struggles.

Its funny, my hours got cut back this week, and I'm not even feeling worried about it. In fact I often forget about it till I get a call or an email from someone who has just heard or has some new lead. I dont really see this as a bad thing. I see it as God, after giving me ample time on my own, kicking my own butt, which sometimes I am desperatly in need of.

I sat with God on friday and just wrote down bullet points of what i was thinking and feeling.
I love the Church, the people in the Church, and Im discoraged by the state of the Bride.

So I'll be fleshing out some of these ideas and thoughts of my 6 pages of bullet points over the next couple of weeks (since as Alison pointed out, I now have more time to do these things.)

Talk to all yall soon.
Adam

1 comment:

Alison said...

thanks for writing...I'm glad you took my advice :)! Your thoughts teach me and make me think...hhmmm...I'm thinking!