Pages

August 5, 2008

New Adventures

So if you havent heard, my wifey and I are going to have a baby!

And we're moving out of our little barn into a much bigger barn.

And I start my first day of school on thursday.

So theres alot of change going on right now for us. The easiest change mentally to deal with is moving. I've been moving all my life. If I stay somewhere too long I have to move all the furniture completely arround just so it feels a little diffrent. I like the process of going through things, throwing out the junk, and keeping the sentamental and remmebering the stories that go along with all the little keep sakes.

And right now my wife is doing most of the work for the baby. Sure I do a few more things arround the house but shes the one "climbing mountains" as people keep telling us. But were looking foward to raising our children together and helping them to grow up strong and capible in the ways of our faith.

And school, well, its a small private school so in teaching science, I am the only high school science teacher. So my corses are probable changing today as they go over the schedule due to low enrollment in one of my classes and high enrollment in some others, but Im just rolling with the punches and excited about doing something a bit more fufilling than planning out tract home neighborhoods.

So just a quick update, and Im off to start the rest of my day; transcribing, packing, and lesson planning.

1 comment:

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

That is so exciting! Alot of stuff is going on, sounds like a fun adventure right now!