Pages

August 6, 2008

Oy Vey!

So today I went by the school and picked up yet another box of books for my classes that I'm teaching. I'm now offically teaching Chemistry, Anatomy and Physiology, 2 Biology classes and the 8th grade boys Bible class. But i had a fantastic conversation to day which i will recount here.

"Well we're having breakfast and lunch for all the new teachers tommarow."

"Great what are we having?"

"Its a supprise"

"Well Im just asking cause I dont eat pork or dairy"

"Oh cause your..." she nods at me as if waiting for me to fill in the word. "You know, like Hebrew"

Any ways I thought it was pretty funny.

-A

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't eat pork not even with a fork


-rappin rabbis

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

Awesome

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

How is your first week going?